Ubud, Bali is the perfect getaway with it’s beautiful rice field views, fabulous jewelry shopping, traditional balinese dances, great food, and wonderfully kind locals. It’s almost magical and it’s somewhere everyone should experience.
Ubud is the cultural center of Bali, and is a must on your Bali visit.
Places to stay:
What to do:
1) Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary – buy some bananas and keep your glasses, cameras, and phones away.
2) Yoga Barn: perfect place to unwind and get centered.
3) Rice Field walk to the Sari Organic for a late breakfast or lunch.
4) Have a martini at Naughty Nuri’s.
5) Shop off JI Hanoman for that perfect piece of jewelry to take back home.
6) See a traditional Bali Dance.
7) Eat at Warung Ibu Oka for baba guling. It’s down and dirty, but seriously good. Go for an early lunch.